Three-day lockdown - southern Tasmania
In line with the lockdown rules:
- we won’t allow visitors at any of our residential sites
- residents should stay home unless they need health assistance
- we can support participants to exercise outside or in their own home.
If you have questions or concerns call 6227 5400.
Latest COVID-19 info
For the latest COVID-19 information, visit www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au
Don’t forget to keep:
- checking the Tasmanian government website for updates if you (or someone you're staying with) have travelled
- using the Check in Tas app when you’re out in the community
- handwashing and sanitising
- answering site-entry questions and taking your temperature before entering Li‑Ve Tas sites
- social distancing.
Happy to help!
What can we do for you? If you need a hand or more info, get in touch via:
phone on (03) 6227 5400, email email@example.com or visit us on facebook