Casual Disability Support Workers - north and south
Li-Ve Tasmania is a leader in disability services offering flexible and individualised supports to suit the needs of people and their families across Tasmania.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our Northern Team as we grow and move further into the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Building relationships with the individuals you support is a vital component of being a valued support worker. Therefore, having a friendly and supportive nature with a positive outlook on life is essential for the role.
- Being passionate about encouraging and supporting people to be the best that they can be is what we are all about. As an employee of Li-Ve Tasmania, you would need to demonstrate an ability to be creative and open minded as you assist people towards achieving their goals.
- Resilience is a must in the disability sector. We all have our good and bad days and the ability to remain calm and supportive is inherent.
- As we provide individualised supports for people based on their needs, shifts will vary in length and time so an ability to be flexible in this sector is also a must. Shifts may also vary from one-to-one support in the community, supporting people in their own homes and working in a residential or community access setting.
- A current drivers licence.
- A current Working with Vulnerable People card.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging role that will see you make a positive contribution within the lives of people living with a disability, we would love to hear from you!
Download a brochure.
Download our Disability Support Worker job ad
Happy to help!
What can we do for you? If you need a hand or more info, get in touch via:
phone on (03) 6227 5400, email email@example.com or visit us on facebook