Kate loves basketball, swimming and tennis – they’re the highlights of her days at The Zone, our day support program for young people.
Tee up some support
For more information or to tee up some genuine person-centered support:
- download a brochure
- watch our videos
- call us on (03) 6227 5400
- complete this form and we’ll get in touch:
What we offer
- Support coordination
- Community access
- Skill building
- In-home assistance:
- household tasks
- personal care
- Day support, including
- personalised for everyone
- The Zone – just for young people
- The Cottage – for over 50s
- School holiday support
- support for siblings of children living with disability
- Specialised support models in:
- positive behaviour
- acquired brain injury
- end-of-life care.
What our participants say
Everyone at Li-Ve Tasmania is very approachable from the CEO to the house manager to the support staff. The staff go out of their way to help Glen and to make us welcome when we visit
Why choose us
When you choose Li-Ve Tasmania, you can relax knowing that you’re receiving the highest quality disability supports from a reputable and experienced NDIS registered provider.
At Li-Ve Tasmania:
- we listen
- our solutions are custom-made for you
- we match you with staff we think you’ll connect with
- our people are highly trained and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- you’ll find us in Hobart and Launceston
- we have 65 years’ experience
- we provide quality services
- your wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do
- we stay on track, together
- we keep you in the loop
- we do what we promise, we don’t cut corners and we go the extra mile.
We consistently deliver the best possible outcomes, so the people we support can live their best possible lives
About Li-Ve Tas
At Li-Ve Tasmania, we listen to what you need; then custom design your supports. Whether you’re four or 84, we deliver what you ask for – and more.
We’ve been providing quality supports for 65 years. Plus, we match our trained staff to your interests and personality.
To see the Li-Ve Tasmania difference, check out our short videos.
Happy to help!
What can we do for you? If you need a hand or more info, get in touch via:
phone on (03) 6227 5400, email email@example.com or visit us on facebook