We recognise that coronavirus (COVID-19) may concern you. At Li-Ve Tasmania, we are committed to helping you stay safe and informed.
Posted March 12, 2020
Visit our COVID-19 page for up-to-date information.
At Li-Ve Tasmania:
We have a COVID-19 response team
This team meets at least weekly to monitor developments, share knowledge and resources, plan actions, check that we’re on track and communicate with you.
We are monitoring
Because the virus is new and the situation can change quickly, we are:
- gathering information on COVID-19 issues, as they happen
- drawing on our experience
- continually refining our plans
- working with key stakeholders
We have policies, procedures and plans
Our response team has refreshed our policies and procedures to make sure they fit the COVID-19 challenge. We are also making specific COVID-19 plans with extra preparations and precautions. We are sharing these documents with all staff, this week. We will adjust them if the situation changes.
We will keep in touch
We will let stakeholders know what’s happening at Li-Ve Tasmania.
What you can do
- If you have symptoms or you are at risk (for example, you have travelled, or you have been in close contact with a someone who has COVID-19) call the 24-hour coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080 and self-isolate.
- Continue with good hygiene, especially thorough handwashing.
- Consider getting a flu shot to reduce the risk of respiratory illness for you and your family.
- Follow advice from the Department of Health at www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
If you have questions or concerns about Li-Ve Tasmania and the COVID-19 outbreak, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Also remember, you can stay up-to-date via the Department of Health website at www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
Check out our easy read information about this issue.
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time.